Ross Video today announced the release of Voyager Trackless Studio, an all-in-one virtual graphics tool that uses Epic Games’ Unreal rendering engine to provide photorealistic environments.
With its simple interface, the entire production can be driven with limited technical expertise, making professional graphics accessible and affordable.
Ross Video’s Voyager Trackless Studio allows full flexibility for those with limited studio space to change set designs quickly and easily with minimal financial investment.
For example, Voyager Trackless Studio is designed for use with a small green screen either in-studio or on location and covers a wide range of workflow types.
“We’re excited about the launch of Voyager Trackless Studio because it allows photorealistic environments in a single studio or by just using a green screen”, said Manesh Patel, Manager– Product Management and Business Development, Virtual Graphics at Ross Video.
“Plus, it’s an incredible entry-point for those who have limited technical expertise, while still setting up teams to futureproof themselves as they grow and expand.”
Voyager Trackless Studio supports workflows such as:
- Specialty sports segments
- Enhanced weather broadcasts
- Elections Sets
- News studio on a budget
- Mobile/OB production
- Corporate communications
- Distance learning
- Voyager Render Platform: The Voyager graphics platform is powered by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine, which enables users to create hyper-realistic rendering with real-time shadows and reflections.
- Stunning Sets: Voyager Trackless Studio offers a range of pre-designed sets that come installed as part of the solution, and these can be further customized by the end user.
- Intuitive Interface: The Voyager Trackless Studio platform offers an approachable and easy-to-use UI that was built from the ground up and designed specifically for trackless virtual sets.
- Multi-Format Production: Voyager Trackless Studio offers full support for a range of formats, including HD/UHD/4K production, 12G and IP workflows, HDR, and wide color gamut.
- Simplified Workflows: With its blueprint-based logic, multi-language support, and remote operation (client-server), Voyager Trackless Studio reduces the complexity of virtual graphics and simplifies processes and workflows.
- Integration and Remote Control: Voyager Trackless Studio is part of the Ross ecosystem, enabling full integration with other Ross products and providing several different remote-control methods to choose from.
You may also like
Fonic opens a PMC equipped Dolby Atmos studio
Sound Designer Ryan Hatton creates surround mix for “Winnie-the-Pooh Blood and Honey”
Monticello Baptist Church elevates productions with JVC
Tyrell brings its 23 years of experience to Tyrell Cloud
Studio Immersive opens in South Africa with a PMC monitoring system